Your Adventure Pro automatically searches for available updates when your unit is turned on and connected to a WiFi network. When a new update is available, you'll see a message at the bottom of the screen that tells you that a software update is available.
IMPORTANT: Make sure when doing any update, the device must be plugged into a power source (AC charger) and the battery is charged to at least 60%. Do not unplugged the device from the power source while doing update to prevent interruption that may cause system error.
To Download a Software Update:
2. On your Adventure Pro APP, click the arrow up button located on the bottom left.
3. Click Menu Icon.
4. Click Settings.
5. Select Updates.
6. When you see there is an available Software Update, tap Update. If it indicates "No updates needed" but you know that a software update is available, turn your unit off and on again, then return to the Adventure Pro APP Settings. Note: Software Update will not proceed once your battery percentage is less than 50%.
7. Wait a few minutes for the update to download.
8. After download, select New, then Install.
9. Tap Start Download to download resources.
10. Wait few seconds to unpack resources.
11. You can now use the Adventure Pro APP software with the latest software update installed. To check your APP is updated, Tap Settings > Product Information to make sure that your device now has the latest software version installed.