You just need a micro SD card with enough space to hold your music, videos, or photos.
- DO NOT use any microSD cards larger than 32GB. Using cards that are larger than 32GB may result in data loss.
- TRX7 CS Pro supports FAT16/FAT32 and cannot guarantee exFAT.
You may follow these steps:
1. From TRX Home screen slide upward to go to APPs Menu. Then tap Files folder.
2. Locate your Internal Storage by tapping the Menu Icon located on the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Choose Rugged Tablet (Device Internal Storage)
4. Select the folder where the videos/photos/music was stored.
5. Select the file (video/photo/music) you want to move by pressing it longer until it will be checked. Then tap the vertical ellipsis found on the upper right corner of the screen.
6. Select "Move to" to transfer the file.
7. Locate your SD Card Storage by tapping the Menu Icon located on the upper left corner of the screen.
8. Select Your SD card Storage
9. Select folder on your SD card where you want to save the video/music/photo. Then select "Move".