The TRX7 CS Pro comes with a built in 8MP rear facing camera with LED flash that can shoot still images or capture videos.
- To take a photo using TRX7 CS Pro, open the TRX Camera APP or Camera found on the APPs Menu.
- Press the camera icon to take the photo.
- After taking the photo press the back button found at the bottom of the screen to get back into the TRX Software APP.
- While adding a waypoint to a track, select Add Photo and select your photo from the photo library.
You can also add photos from other source
A. Photos from micro SD card:
- Insert the micro SD card into the SD card slot found on the right side of the device.
- While adding a Waypoint to a Track, tap the Add Photos option.
- Choose from the photos on the SD card > tap Save to add it to the Waypoint.
B. Photos from online photo storage:
You can also download photos from Dropbox, Google Drive Photos, or other photo-sharing website. Open the website that contains your photos using the Internet browser of your device and download them to the device internal storage.
- DO NOT use any microSD card larger than 32GB. Using cards that are larger than 32GB may result in data loss.
- TRX7 CS Pro supports FAT16/FAT32 and cannot guarantee exFAT.
C. Go to www.TRXTrailhead.com to add photos to Waypoints after you sync your Track.