There are 3 different video recording modes you may choose:
- Normal recording
- Normal recording with gauge data (with certain message overlap in video)
- Timelapse (saving disk space)
System can auto perform video recording when approach to a trail. You can choose to cancel if you don't want to record a video while you're tracking by clicking "No, I prefer the next time".
Note: Video file can save into external SD card and playback through device
To record video on your device:
1. Click the video icon on your Map Screen
2. Establish a connection with the TRX application for Gauges data? Click OK.
3. Click the gauge icon found on the left screen center.4. Choose which video recording mode would you like to use. None: Normal Recording A: Recording with gauge, vehicle coordinate system, speed and elevation display B: Recording with gauge display
5. Click the video camera icon to start recording.