The TRX Routing tool on www.TRXTrailhead.com is designed to help you plan day trips, weekend trips, and even long overland voyages that you can follow using your device.
With the TRX Routing tool, you can create a custom route, save it to your Plans, and sync the route with your device journal: Plans
First, create a custom route on TRX Trailhead:
1. Sign in to TRX Trailhead using your TRX account.
2. Go to Journal, click on the Plans tab on the left side of the screen. Click "Add new route".
3. A screen will appear that shows how to add locations to your route. Then Click OK.
4. Click Route name to enter a name for your route.
5. Click "Add start location".
Note: You can add a location to your route from your Journal Plans list, by creating waypoints on the basemap, or by adding trails from TRX Trailhead search function.
6. Click "Add next location" to continue adding location of your desired route.
7. Click Save to finish your custom route and will be saved to your Journal Plans.
Once your route is saved to your Plans, you'll see the route in your Plans on your device.
Note: If you don't see your new route right away, tap Settings > Manual Sync to sync your device with TRX Trailhead data.
Then, follow the route using your device:
- Tap Journal from the TRX APP > tap Plans.
- Tap on your custom route in your Plans
- Tap on a routing option: Fastest, Shortest, or Least Highways (if desired).
- Tap GO to begin routing along your custom route with visual and audible route guidance.