To edit the name of a track that you've logged on your TRX account:
- On your device, go to Settings or cognitive wheel> Manual Sync to make sure that your track is synced with the TRX Trailhead site.
- Sign into your TRX account on www.TRXTrailhead.com.
- Click the Log tab > click on the track whose name you want to edit.
- Hover your mouse over the track name in the track details that popped up when you clicked on the track.
- Double-click the track name > enter a new name for your track.
- Click Save to confirm the new track name.
- On your device select manual sync from setting in order for the newly named track to display in your journal.
Note: Items in your Plans cannot be renamed.