You can export any recorded track as a GPX file to be used on other devices or to create a space on your device's internal memory.
Note: Make sure you insert a microSD card before exporting a track. Use a 32GB (or smaller) microSD formatted to FAT32 (or FAT16 if you're using a 16GB card). Using a microSD card larger than 32GB may result in data loss.
To convert and export a recorded track as a GPX file:
1. From the TRX APP Software, tap Journal.
2. Tap Edit in your Logs.
3. Tap and check the box next to the track you want to export > then tap Export GPX.
4. For first time used of micro SD card: Click the Menu Icon on the upper left of the screen
5. Locate your micro SD card storage
6. You can choose any folder on your micro SD card to save your GPX files or you may save it on the root of the SD card. Then tap "Select".
7. Wait a few seconds for the export to be completed > tap OK.
Note: You can only export recorded/saved tracks/trails from your Logs.