In case you've accidentally deleted the map folder or no maps found, follow the steps below to reload the map data to your TR7 Cam via computer.
1. Click here to download the TR7 Cam map file to your PC. Right-click to download the folder. Wait for a few minutes to download as the file is too huge.
2. Unzip/extract the map folder to your computer local drive.
3. Connect your device to your computer using the supplied micro USB cable.
4. Locate your device internal storage (Magellan GPS)> open the Internal shared storage.
5. Delete the existing Maps folder from your device internal storage.
6. Copy/transfer the new downloaded maps folder from your computer to your device internal storage.
7. Disconnect your device from your PC once the map folder have been copied to your TR7 Cam.
8. Once you boot up the TR7 Cam again, the new maps will be immediately available.