When you first register your TRX7, make sure to use an existing MagellanGPS.com email address and password to create your TRX account. If you don't have a MagellanGPS.com account, use an email address and password that you actively use, as this will also create a MagellanGPS.com account that will sync and protect your TRX account data using Magellan's back-end servers.
IMPORTANT: You will not be able to save or sync any data from the TRX app or eXplorist TRX7 without creating an account, which can result in lost data. If you don't have an email account, create one for free using Gmail, Outlook, or any other secure email service provider.
To access your Account Profile on the TRX7:
- Tap Settings from the TRX Dashboard.
- Tap Account Profile to view your account details.
- Tap on any field to edit your account details.
Account Profile on TRX7.
To access your Account Profile on myTRXjournal:
- Go to www.TRXTrailhead.com.
- Click Sign In at the top right of the page.
- Enter your account details > click Sign In.
- Click Profile at the top right of the page.
- Click Edit Profile to view and edit your account details.
Account Profile on mytrxjournal.com.