To search for user-published Tracks on TRX Trailhead:
All user-published Tracks that match your search criteria are highlighted in red (and appear as dashed rather than solid lines) on the basemap. Click on any Track to view detailed information.
- Sign in to TRX Trailhead.
- Click the Tracks icon at the top of the page. All user-published Tracks are now visible on the map.
- Click on the arrow below the Tracks icon to open Filter options.
- Click the check boxes next to Personal Tracks and User Published to include these types of Tracks in your search results (if desired).
- Click the check boxes next to desired Star Ratings to only include Tracks with these ratings in your search results
- Click the check boxes next to desired Difficult Levels to only include Tracks with these levels in your search results
- Enter a location name, nickname, or other keyword into the Find text box.
- Enter a City, State, Zip Code, Forest, or other location term into the Near text box (or don't enter anything to search within the Current Map Area).
- Click Search (magnifying glass icon).