To save your Track to your Log once you've finished Tracking:
- Tap Name to enter a Track name.
- Tap a 4WD (four-wheel drive) option: No, Some, or Must.
- Tap a 4LO (low-gear) option: No, Some, or Must.
- Tap a Dirt type: Solid, Loose, or Rutted.
- Tap Terrain information: Mud, Sand, Snow, Rock, or Water (0-12+ inches, avoidable or unavoidable).
- Tap Pitch and Tilt specifications (0-10, 10-20, or 20-30 degrees).
- Tap a star rating from 1 to 5.
- Tap Comment to write details or commentary about your Track.
- Tap Save to save your Track to your Log, or Discard to stop saving your Track.
To view your Track details any time: tap Journal > Log > select your Track.