- You do NOT need to create separate TRX7 and TRX Trailhead accounts. If you've already created a TRX account on your TRX7, use that email address and password to sign in to TRX Trailhead. All data that you've saved on your TRX7 will automatically sync on TRX Trailhead when you sign in with the same account credentials.
- You cannot save or sync any data from the TRX7 or TRX app without creating an account. Not having a TRX account can result in lost data. If you don't have an email account to use for your TRX , create one for free using Gmail, Outlook, or any other secure email service provider.
- Creating a TRX account will also create a Magellan GPS account for use on www.magellangps.com.
To create a TRX user account.
- Tap Settings from the TRX Dashboard.
- Tap Account Profile.
- Tap Create Account > follow the instructions to enter your account details.
- Tap Create Account to finish creating a new TRX account.
Watch the tutorial here.
Forgot your password? Read our article on resetting your TRX password.