Follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
First, uninstall the version of the software that was installed on your TRX7:
1. Tap the Apps button from the Home screen.
2. Tap Settings in the Apps page.
3. Scroll down in the menu and tap Apps.
4, Tap the Magellan ORV Mobile or Magellan TRX app in the Apps menu. DO NOT delete the ORVWidget or UpdatePolicyService Apps.
5. Tap Uninstall on the App info page.
Note: Before you proceed with the next steps, swipe down from the top right of the screen > tap Settings > scroll down and tap Security > make sure that Unknown Sources (Allow installation of apps from unknown sources) is checked.
Then, once you've uninstalled the app from your TRX7 unit, reinstall the V4 software:
- Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi and open the browser on your TRX7.
- Type the following URL into the URL bar: http://chilp.it/952f989 The download will start automatically and should take only a few minutes.
- Follow the steps to install the software, including the resource files > accept the End User License Agreement.
- At this time, sign in if you have an existing account or create a new account. Then, open the TRX settings from the TRX Dashboard and check to see if you need to do a map update.