To import a GPX file into your TRX7 as an user track:
- Find and download a GPX file to your computer.
- Insert a microSD card into your computer. Use a microSD card adapter if necessary.
- Move/copy the GPX file to your microSD card.
- Eject microSD card from your computer and insert into the microSD card slot on the left side of your TRX7. Make sure that you see a notification on the top right of the screen that says "SD card is mounted".
- From the TRX Dashboard, tap Journal.
- Tap the Pencil button in your Log.
- Tap Import > tap SD Card.
- Tap the check box next to each file you want to import > tap Import.
- Wait a few moments for the file to be uploaded.
To begin navigating on the new GPX track:
- Tap on the new track in your Log. In some cases, you’ll need to tap on a file within the track.
- Tap Follow > Start to End or End to Start to begin navigating on the track.