Your TRX7 records a daily log of everywhere you go while you're using the device. This data is stored privately and locally on your TRX7, and it can be used to restore any track recording that you may have lost or didn't record properly.
To restore a daily log:
Your data from the selected daily log will be restored to your Log. To access your Log, simply tap Journal from the TRX Dashboard.
- Tap Settings from the TRX Dashboard.
- Scroll down > tap History.
- Tap the Pencil button on the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap the check box next to the log you want to restore (listed by date).
- Tap Save to log > tap OK when prompted to save the selected entries to log, or Cancel to stop the action.