With the TRX Routing tool, you can create a custom route, save it to your Wish List, and sync the route with your TRX7 Wish List.
First, create a custom route on TRX Trailhead:
- Sign in to TRX Trailhead using your TRX account.
- Click on the Wish List tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click Try TRX routing Beta.
- Right-click on the basemap where you want to create a Waypoint as your route starting point OR add an item from your Wish List as your starting point.
- Continue right-clicking on the map along the route you wish to create to drop Waypoints along your desired route.
- NOTE: You can also search for Trails using the TRX Trailhead search functions to assist you in creating your route.
- Click Route name to enter a name for your route.
- Click Save to add your custom route to your Wish List.
Note: If you don't see your new route right away, tap Settings > Manual Sync to sync your TRX7 with TRX Trailhead data.
Then, follow the route using your TRX7:
- Tap Journal from the TRX Dashboard > tap Wish List.
- Tap on your custom route in your Wish List.
- Tap on a routing option: Fastest, Shortest, or Least Highways (if desired).
- Tap GO to begin routing along your custom route with visual and audible route guidance.