You can purchase the subscription from either of these places:
- Magellan GPS desktop site at www.MagellanGPS.com.
- Magellan GPS site on native TRX7 web browser (must have Wi-Fi to complete purchase).
- You do NOT need to download VantagePoint or any other additional software to use DigitalGlobe on your TRX7. Make sure you log in to Magellangps.com with your TRX account email address and password before purchasing DigitalGlobe for your TRX7.
- New subscriptions may take up to 20 minutes to authenticate after your purchase is made.
- Tap Settings from the TRX Dashboard > tap In-App Purchases.
- Tap the 1 Year of DigitalGlobe Satellite Maps option > tap $29.99 on the right side of the screen.
- When prompted, tap OK to be redirected to the URL in the next step.
- Go to http://www.magellangps.com/Store/Satellite-Imagery/Digital-Globe-Satellite-Imagery. Make sure you're signed into MagellanGPS.com with your TRX account email address and password.
- Select Magellan eXplorist TRX7 - Product Registration from the drop-down menu > click Add to Cart.
- Go to the shopping cart and click Proceed to Checkoutwhen you're ready to check out.
- Enter your address, billing, and payment information > click Continue.
- Read the Terms and Conditions > click the check box next to I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
- Click Submit Order to complete the order.
Check out these articles for more information on accessing and saving satellite imagery: