I suggest you ...

Edit track tool to correct errors

Would like the ability to edit a track start, end or intermediate points to correct errors during recording

22 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Richard TinnellAdminRichard Tinnell (Senior Product Manager, Magellan GPS Navigation) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Byron MilesByron Miles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also support this suggestion. the ability to exit tracks would help increase the accuracy and usability of uploaded tracks.

• Lori CareyLori Carey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to edit start/end points would make a big difference in the number of tracks I can upload to the Trailhead. I am usually out for several days at a time, doing multiple trails. I remember to Stop a track, but I often forget or don't have time to finish it out all of the way. Then when I Start what I think is going to be a new track, it merges it all into one. That also sometimes includes pavement miles, as well as number of hours spent camping overnight. Happens more often than I'd like to admit.

• JeofJeof commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this feature... when your the one driving in a line and trying to drive and type on a trail is really not a good thing - would be nice to be able to get to home base, go back in and exit at least the name and some of the points of the trail..

Feedback and Knowledge Base